Saturday, February 4, 2012

First Week

Two or three weeks of sailing in the tropics, my boat sunk and I was stranded on a desert island for four and a half weeks, I was quite resourceful and managed to survive by myself even though I was only thirteen years old. After, I was contacted by Travel-Mania magazine co-op, because they wanted to feature my riveting story in their world-renowned magazine. Here I will share you my survival story, from when a hammerhead shark almost attacked me alive to when I was about to be pierced by a swarm of white-tailed scorpions, one of which'll kill you from just one really painful sting.

Day 1. I was pulsating through silver-clearwater ocean, soon a riveting dark-gray thunderstorm appeared on the horizon, I felt as scared as a mouse being chased by a toxic rattlesnake, I started to swim towards a luminous shadow.

Day 2. I swam ten hours towards Majesta Mountain, a 500-foot peak above the Caribbean! I'm started to swim with all my might, I have a moderate lining of hope, I hope I don't get bitten by a lethal blue-ringed octopus mollusk.

Day 3. I'm exhausted, I'm clinging to life like a desperate heartbeat, I'm almost there and all of a sudden, out of the blue, a hammerhead darts towards me like a firework blowing up! I HAMMERED it with the strength of one-million mountain lions! It'd all happened within the blink of an eye and I escaped within an inch of my life!

Day 4. I explode with passion as I make it out of the water, the sand feels like nails in my skin, but the important thing is I'm happy to be back on the land. I see brilliant indigo skies above swirling palm trees. I take a long nap under the welcoming shade of a palm-tree. When I woke up, I was dying of thirst, so I climbed up a 10-foot palm tree with all my might left and I grabbed a cluster of heavenly tropical-coconuts. I pierced them by banging them on a precipitous cliff at the end of the shoreline, I almost fell over, but I managed to hold on for dear life.

Day 5. I made a fire by rubbing rocks, my hands slightly blistered and it took my almost one-hour to get the flame burning. In the end, rubbing failed, so I banged them instead. The spark caught the driftwood. I felt overjoyed to be back to have the warmth of a campfire and the accomplishment of survival. For dinner, I toasted a little squid that had washed up on land. When I go to sleep on this gloomy night, I collect more driftwood and made it into a fort.

Day 6. When I wake up, fifteen deadly scorpions I had invented (white-tail scorpions) that are crawling on my skin like fleas on a dog. I kill them by slithering towards the fire and they die from breathing the smoke, then I threw them in the fire and the smell of all those dead white-tail scorpions kept bugs away. In the afternoon, I take a nap by a palm-tree, but this deadly rattlesnake that had crawled through the bushes secretly, called an Arizona black-spined rattlesnake, was about to inject me with its nasty poison. Instead, I squeezed the life out of it and threw it into the sea. It almost stopped my heart with its bite, but instead I killed IT, then I threw its lifeless body into the sea and a blue-ringed octopus stung it through its tentacles and ate it for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment